Wednesday, July 19, 2017

The P family

You guys! I have a big family. Well.. Im one of four kids, but between all of us, we all have a ton of little children. I just recently had a family reunion in St George that was super fun, by the way, but we decided to take family pictures while we were there. Quite the challenge, but I had so much fun with it! And I have to say-- I am thrilled to finally have new pictures of my own family! My sister helped us out with that one. But look at that location! It was SO dreamy! And it all all shaded by that time of day so it made the 90+ degree whether MUCH more do-able. ;) I'll warn you.. I had a hard time narrowing this post down, so its long... BUT I just love all of these cute faces, so can you blame me?! ;) 

























And finally.. my wonderful parents. Still cute as ever. 


No comments:

Post a Comment