Tuesday, October 23, 2012

About Me





Hey there! My name is Halie Stewart!

I just recently moved to Orem, Utah to enjoy being closer to extended family and have loved it so far! 
I am married to the greatest guy in the world, and am the luckiest mother to 4 of the cutest little blond kiddos around. I have a love for family photography, and have been running my own side business for the past 5 years. I worked as a professional newborn photographer in a few hospitals, and let me tell you; nothing is better than snuggling sweet little babies all day long!

I am an avid hallmark movie lover. Quickest way to my heart? Chocolate, bluebell ice cream, and diet coke.  I would happily drink a diet coke at any time of the day, and lets be honest, I am usually the happiest while on my Target runs. :)
Thanks for stopping by my site! Follow me on Instagram and Facebook for the latest shoots and posts. If you have questions, or would like to contact me, feel free to send me a message using the info below, or text/call me at 812-314-5255. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment